LOCATIONS: Prescott and Prescott Valley Clubhouses
STATUS: PART TIME
Under direct supervision of the Site Supervisor; plan, implement, coordinate and supervise programs and activities for teens at our new Chino Valley Teen Center. Provide mentoring, guidance and member recognition.
Member & Family Relationships
· Assist with recruitment of members.
· Promotes and stimulates member interest in the activities planned.
· Provide appropriate and effective communication to staff, members and parents.
Program Development & Implementation
· Promote a culture within the club that embraces and implements best business & program practices and other BGCCAZ/BGCA initiatives.
· Provide guidance and demonstrate positive role modeling throughout the club.
·Plan, organize and implement a wide range of programs and activities.
·Ensure the safety and security of staff, members, facility, property and equipment.
· Assist in safety inspections and implementing emergency plans, procedures & response requirements.
·Assist with gathering data, evaluating programs and support the process of generating program reports on a timely basis. Such records include program rosters and summaries, calendars, and incident reports.
·May transport club members to and from various club functions.
·May serve snacks and/or meals.
·Other duties as assigned.
Internal: Maintain close daily contact with members, staff, volunteers, and supervisor to receive/provide information and facilitate the implementation of programs.
External: May have occasional contact with community groups, schools, members’ parents and others.
·High School degree or equivalent; college coursework preferred.
·Recent experience providing a broad range of programming and direct services for youth.
·Ability to utilize technology to support programming
· Competent verbal and written communication skills.
Age 18 years old or older; age 21 or older preferred
Complete application and send to:
- Prescott Clubhouse: Taylor at email@example.com
- Prescott Valley Clubhouse: Shari at firstname.lastname@example.org